Thank you for joining us at Lettered Streets Covenant Church!
In an effort to love our neighbors well, we continue to consider state guidelines, health department directives, and input from the CDC. Currently, we are meeting in person with some safety measures in place. Let’s continue to pray for our community and take steps to keep each other safe as we reflect the love of Jesus to others.
- All of our Sunday worship services will be available on Livestream for the foreseeable future.
- We hold a weekly in-person worship service at 5pm each Sunday. Registration for in-person services is not required.
- LSCC follows the CDC’s COVID Data Tracker as we decide each Sunday whether or not to require masks.
- While Whatcom County is in the Low Risk Category, masks will not be required in our worship services, though we ask everyone to respect our mask-only section at the back of the sanctuary.
- While Whatcom County is in the Medium Risk Category, masks will be required during singing in our worship service. Please continue to respect our mask-only section at the back of the sanctuary.
- If Whatcom County is in the High Risk Category, masks will be required throughout the worship service.
We will continue to keep track of the trajectory of the pandemic and make adjustments as the situation changes.
Kid’s Church and Toddler Room
Children 4th Grade and younger are invited to Kids Church, but children are always welcome to stay with their parents throughout the entire service.
All our volunteers have passed background checks.
Masking for Children and Youth matches the adult requirements. For example, while Whatcom County is in the Low Risk category according to the Health Department, masks are optional for children attending Kid’s Church and the Toddler Room.
In general, we are following the example set by the Bellingham Public Schools, as advised by the CDC. Disposable masks are available for adults and children at the Welcome Table as you enter the sanctuary.