Please visit this page as early as Tuesday of each week to register for the next Sunday.
For Worship in the Sanctuary, register per HOUSEHOLD.
- With spacing requirements, there are 14 pew areas available for seating (5 groups of two households, and 4 groups of one household).
- Register your household for one pew area.
For Kid’s Church, register per CHILD.
- Register children for Toddler Care or Kid’s Church.
- The nursery is open for use by parents but will not be staffed.
- Toddler Care will be open the entire service (4:50-6pm)
- Kid’s Church will run during the second half of the service (~5:30-6pm)
- Kid’s Church will be split into two groups of similar age range and will stay with their group and teacher.
- If registration is full, join the waiting list or email us to get priority for next Sunday’s worship.
We are looking forward to worshipping with you on Sunday! To keep this a safe environment we ask that you review the following guidelines.
State guidelines require that we follow these health precautions when meeting indoors and outdoors:
- Social distance by 6 feet
- Wear a mask covering mouth and nose
- Pre-screen for COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, chills or fatigue) and stay home if you are sick.
- If someone in your household has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home.
By registering and attending I agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, including wearing a mask and practice social distancing. I will not attend if I am experiencing any of the following symptoms of Covid (fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, chills or fatigue).